What To Do When Your Day is DERAILED!!
Hello Citizens of Pattern Realm,
Today started reasonably well. I did two podcast episodes for The Strenuous Life Radio and Empower Your Pattern 2.0. Then I started 40 minutes of my Hour of Power which consisted of 20minutes of prayer and 20 minutes of reading. I skipped the exercise which I regret doing.
Then at 5:30 AM, I attempted to become a faculty on Youdemy when for some reason the algorithm didn't recog3 weeks being derailed! So what do you do?
Most motivational people believe in the philosophy of Eat the Frog. That sounds well and good. But what if the frog is eating you?!!
You're like, "Dang it! I wanted this done today, and now it's all ruined!" Listen to me, Rome wasn't built in a day. Sometimes you have to do the simple things and build up.
It reminds me of the old song "One Day At a Time" sung by Christy Lane. I took out the trash-twice! I said some prayers, and the Lord dive
I simmered in it for awhile going reactive thinking thoughts like "See, you're a loser." But then something snapped. I was watching a Jeff Lerner podcast on YouTube and my mind snapped back to September 2006 when circumstances were much worse! I'm talking about 233ks derailed.
Sometimes you need baby steps toward your goals and ask for support. Ask for friends and mentors to support you. And that way you won't be derailed and the job is done.
Comments
Post a Comment