Pattern Portal Coaching
Ladies and gentlemen,
I am excited grateful and delighted to launch an arm of my business called Pattern Portal Coaching. Target audiences would be college students and those in career transitions who need coaching on success and confidence. In this coaching method I show the patterns of success, along with a self-coaching method to handle negative thoughts that come your way. This method also helps with finding the correct patterns of success in your life.
This coaching will not be therapy, though I will be empathetic. This is more career and success oriented with some help in dealing with negative thoughts and limiting beliefs that can keep you from being a success.
I got the idea from my friends Dave and EMily, and yesdterday November 12th I launched it through my podcast Empower Your Pattern 2.0 as well as the Empower Your Pattern 2.0 YouTube channel. The first coaching session will be complementary. Afterwards we can negotiate fees.
EYP
Comments
Post a Comment