Single? No Kids? Who's Your Family?

Hello ladies in gentlemen.
      Is introducing a blog post about what I see is a sensitive but important subject.   I have been asking myself this question for over a year now since the pandemic  began. 
      This morning I was reading my church's devotional when the discussion turned to taking care of your family.   And over I see it as a topic of noble interest,  Each person's situation is unique in a reactive culture that tries to pigeon hole and label people.  " I'm single.   For the time being I live alone.   If there is a spiritual injunction in Christ to take care of your family,  My family is spread out all over the state.   Who is my family?"
      I have to be brilliantly honest with you and say and say that this very question and this very concern perplexed me such to the point that I made an appeal to the scriptures to find out what family in my instance means to me.
1.   Family of origin;   Is in many ways yes if our family of origin is around us it tless it behooves us to be kind to them regardless of regardless of any reactivity or dysfunction that's going on so long as we stay within the bounds of healthy relationships.
2.   Is household of faith identity in Christ.    Although I deeply love my family of origin but one thing that I have determined recently recently is that in addition to that family but that family there are friends that I have become real close with over the years that I have adopted as family.   Not to mention the most important part is finding my identity and Christ, who through Hamlin father is the head of the  Is eternal family a mankind

      So you're single and childless and wonder what is your family and it's your family, but labor or not it's a question people ask often and it's an answer that I think that each person needs to find for themselves.   To be honest with you a good combination between your family of origin and your family and your family and your family and your family of faith regarding your identity and Christ come well together for single adults who struggle with loneliness and lack of loneliness and like a belonging

Comments