Feelings Thoughts Behavior
Hello all
Recently I listened to a powerful Podcast where the host was talking about 3 essential things that govern how we think and live and live and these are feelings thoughts and behaviors. This goes to the heart of what I preach and my CAP Method..
It is clear that negative feelings lead to negative thoughts and then the behaviors but if we reverse it and channel our thoughts. This is how it goes.
C Choose; We can turn negative thoughts into potentially positive choices each day as we work to calendar and move forward. Yesterday I had received some upsetting news of a personal nature I will not go into the pickup but at 1st I had some negative thoughts which could have led to some negative action.
But then I realized it as a content creator I have to practice what i preach.
So I took some medication talk to a friend a little bit and then decided to lie down hoping that the next day would be better.
The unthinkable happened I woke up in the middle of the night and until right back asleep. The dream I had was surreal and scary the electricity was off in my house and I couldn't find anybody to help me. During this dream I prayed to God with all my might that he would deliver me through all this. With that in mind as soon as I woke up I did a prayer of Thanksgiving to God gave him what was bothering me and through there found freedom. Because you see each and every one of us have a choice. Rather than wallow in our negative thoughts the best thing that you can do is to choose a happy medium that can bring you closer to the success and significance that you desire against the judges are rather than the negative and reactive.
A Act; Like our choices our behaviors and actions determine our destiny. So then we must choose wisely and then afterwards act accordingly rather than to be acted upon by the world and by the reactive culture which is set up by none other than the enemy of our souls. After we have prayed and received revelation from God oftentimes to find the answer he requires us to act.
Pursue happiness; Our feelings determine some degree of happiness but that is happiness that is only based on circumstances which is not rea happiness. If you madly reactively pursue happiness happiness then it's going to illude you like a butterfly like a butterfly but as you preactively and proactively ponder what would make you happy and go after it preactively and proactively it will rest upon you.
In Christ
Jimmy
EYP
Comments
Post a Comment