The Value of Toastmasters

Empowered green's friends
      I now realize it has been a long time since I have given a post but is now newly installed vice president for public relations for Odessa Toastmasters  I want to discuss with you the value of a toastmaster's club.
       In Toastmasters We all teach you valuable communication and leadership skills that you can take and carry into any prefree into any profession or any aspect of your life.
       I joined toastmasters In January 2019 in order for it to help me become a professional quality figure f****** figure but it has also been infected my life in other ways too.  
      Toastmasters  Has allowed me a chance to get back to my community.   The come robbery cannot be beat plus the friends that you meet will carry you a long way.   In my 2 and a 1/2 years as a member I have discovered more and more why I need Toastmasters And why the club experience is very important.
      We meet every Wednesday at noon at the Truist bank building 2nd floor.  618 North Texas downtown Odessa.   Everyone is welcome and the atmosphere is very informal.   We invite you to come and see

Comments